AB&T corporate business and select consumer PLUS customers can bank conveniently and securely with American Bank & Trust Mobile Banking PLUS. Now corporate business and select consumer online banking users can manage finances anytime, anywhere - from their mobile devices.
AB&T PLUS FEATURES:
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between accounts
Option to Deposit Checks:
• Automatic enrollment and access to AB&T Mobile Deposit PLUS
• Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check
• View deposit history in the app
Review and Approve:
• Approve transactions scheduled through Online Banking PLUS including fund transfers and ACH transfers
• Receive alerts when approvals are pending
AB&T PLUS SECURITY:
• Register your mobile device securely
• Manage your mobile device settings via Online BankingPLUS
• Multi-factor authentication and password protected
• Account nicknames instead of account numbers
• Multiple encryption techniques
AB&T PLUS REQUIREMENTS:
• To download and utilize the app, you must have an active deposit or loan banking relationship with American Bank & Trust and enroll with a local Banker.
• AB&T PLUS users must first enroll in AB&T Online Banking PLUS
• Customers must accept the Terms & Conditions for AB&T Mobile Banking PLUS and Mobile Deposit.
Contact your local AB&T Banker for information on enrollment before downloading the AB&T PLUS app. For more information about American Bank & Trust mobile services, please visit www.ABT.bank or call us at 877-711-6142.
1Carrier’s data rates may apply.
AB&T Mobile Banking PLUS is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-14. The program can be installed on Android.
AB&T Mobile Banking PLUS (version 2.2.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.